The Spa Haven of Bali
This article expresses some of the most pleasantly and even heavenly Spas of the Island of Bali in Indonesia:
- The Karma Spa, Karma Kandara: is renowned for its scenic beauty close to the Indian Ocean. This spa consists of luxe huts that are sublime and rustic and a seductively laid infrared detox sauna. This spa is lifted to an even more higher vibration with its therapeutic massages, celebrity oxygen facials and healing reiki included into their GMO Free Treatments- dedicatedly provided by their anatomy trained Body Workers.
- The Spa at Sentosa is set in one of the best boutique hotels of Seminyak. The Treatments Menu comprises of holistic, beauty, juice cleaners, wellness, a fitness centre, and a medical spa. This is one of the few spas of Bali devoted to healing all areas of wellness.
- Healing Village Spa at 4 Seasons, Jimbaran Bay is a beachside garden spa located at one of Bali’s established resorts. This spa is noteworthy of its night fire yoga, cleansing ceremonies & kundalini crystal healing. This spa has also integrated the ‘Pure TDA Facial’, the machine based facial which provides lasting results with supercharged bio- active ingredients.
- The Spa Alila, Alila Soori: It is an attractive spa made up of a modernist sanctuary made of local charcoal volcanic stone. The facilities comprise of heated terrazzo beds, rain showers and sunken baths. There are distinctive Asian therapies performed at dim lit sultry rooms and also produces a set of spa products to take away home.
- The Bulgiri Spa is a juglo house at a cliff top location. This spa is renowned for its ESPA trained therapists who are dedicated to anti- aging facials, Balinese wellness, and cleansing rituals. The Spa Pavilion contains plunge pool and steam, & outdoor showers.
- The Royal Kirana Spa is an exquisitely designed day spa consisting of several double storey spa villas, overlooking the dense Ayung River. This also consists of an open air spa with lounge and garden connected with a herbal mist sauna, rock swimming pool having bales, steam and Jacuzzi.
- The Mandara Spa is a part of Legian’s Padma Resort with 70 global locations including 3 at Bali. The Signature treats include the frangipani body glow & a quartz lift facial. This is the ideal hot spot for traditional Balinese healing and messaging.
- The Jamu Spa: Alam Kulkul Boutique resort is named after the traditional Indonesian medicinal drink. This Spa carries out the treatments by using local products made from herbs, roots, fruits, flowers, honey, spices, and essential oils performed at the picturesque garden courtyard with an affordable price tag.
- The Shine spa for Sheraton is an ideal honeymoon destination with an entire menu dedicated for treating couples and families.
- The Bodyworks is one of the Liveliest Spas of Bali consisting of infrared saunas, hair coloring, seaweed facials, “Mandi Lulur [An Ancient purifying ritual]”, exfoliating messages and a lot more. Prior Bookings are important as guests come to and fro from this spa every hour.